As times change, preferences of people change too. It just gets better with time. The trends have evolved to such an extent that they have given a new definition to fashion and style.
When it comes to jewellery and accessories, people have now started valuing versatility and uniqueness. They are not afraid to experiment anymore. And among all the trends comes the conceptual jewellery.
Here are a few options that can add versatility in your conceptual jewellery. Some trending pieces are-
1. The shoulder duster earrings are totally in these days. The material ranges from chains, tassels to crystals.
2. Big hoops are for the bold dressers. They can be worn with formals, semi formals as well as party wears. They look elegant and chic at the same time. It definitely adds character to any attire.
3. Stud earrings have always been women’s favourite. They're evergreen! Choose one in an unusual shape to add the much-needed element of quick.
4. Stackable bracelets are trending these days. They can be worn with the dresses as well as the t-shirts. It gives a twist to the boring look.
5. Next, we have minimalistic tennis bracelets which add to the classy look on your wrist. It can be worn or without watches. They go with dresses, trousers and shirts and traditional dresses too. If you are really looking to spend a good amount on your jewellery collection, then you can have the bracelets in diamond or stones.
Here are a few more additions to the list that you can flaunt.
* Statement geometric brooch
* Concept bobby pins
* Hair buns
* Long/ shirt chains
* Stackable bracelets
* Midi rings
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.