Have you ever struggled choosing the right colour according to your skin tone? I bet you have. It is very common that people often get confused about the lip shade they should choose.
Lipstick is something that can make or break your look. Finding the correct undertone is what makes you win the game.
Here are some tips that can help you come out of the confusion-
1. If you have a fair skin tone than you should opt for lipshades that are peach, nude colors, pinks and mauve. These shades will accentuate the skin tone. With nude lip shade, you can try for bold eyes and vice versa.
2. If you have wheatish skin tone, go for little deep colours like red and orange. Every lip colour goes well with this type of skin. A thin layer of BB cream should be applied with kohl eyes. This look would be to die for.
3. If you have neutral skin tone, opt for violet, brown or dark pink shade of lip colour. You should go for matte shades to give yourself an elegant and classy look.
4. If you have darker skin tone, you should opt for shades of brown, maroon and glossy lip shades. Intense smoky eyes will always keep you ahead of everyone in the fashion game.
Know the shades that can make you look dab from drab-
* Nudes: The classic nude shade is for the girl on the move. A fair skin tone pulls off nude shade the best.
* Pink: Pink lips have been a girl's weakness for long. Try for a lighter shade of pink for an understated look and dark pink for vibrant look.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.