Delhi has the best food joints in the country. The capital offers variety of range to choose from the thousands of options. It is very obvious if you face confusion while choosing from these options. We have a little suggestion list for the night owls to fulfil their late night cravings.
1. Penta Cafe Xpress- This café shares its walls with the Pentamed hospital, Model Town 1. It shuts off for 2 hours (1am- 3am) only. This place serves around 20 kinds of Maggi and pastas, garlic bread, coffee and shakes at affordable price.
2. Moolchand Paranthe Walla- This place is famous for a wide range of paranthas with chai (tea). 24 hours open place near Lajpat Nagar.
3. Patel Chest Tea Stall- A sure shot place where you can take care of your tummy. It is situated in the North Campus. The place treats you with eggs, maggi and chai (tea).It is open till 5 am in the morning.
4. Railway Yard – This place will offer you with the late hour sitting. It is located at Gujranwala Town. It offers North Indian, Chinese and Continental cuisines and is open from 7pm to 4am.
5. Comesum- It is a family restaurant located at Nizamuddin railway station. It is open for 24hours.It offers food from different states and decent meals throughout the whole day which ranges from Rs100- Rs250.
"I am a Comesum lover. I often go to that place in night to eat south Indian food and chole rice. Whenever i go to that place I feel that I have become a 'bhukkad'. I wish to eat many things and then i pick 2-3 dishes I crave the most at that time," said Aniket Garg, MBA student.
Harshit Sapra, another student, said, "for me food is life and beyond (FLAB). I love to eat therefore I don't have one particular place which I like to go in late night but there are many. I like rajma rice of Shivaji Stadium, parantha's of Moolchand, chicken of Al Jawahar, Jama Masjid, and Chai of Patel Chest. So, according to my mood I go to the place where I wish to eat."